I am Colombian medical physicist (10 experience years in radiation therapy) and I would like to work as medical physicist in United States, its possible take a residencia and next present the three parts of ABR?, what I have to do? Thanks.

To answer your question we refer you to this website that describes an "alternative pathway" for experienced international medical physicists who wish to become certified by the American Board of Radiology:

This letter to the editor of JACMP may be of interest, although it applies specifically to diagnostic imaging physics, not therapy physics:

Answered by

Start typing and press Enter to search